Tuesday, March 17, 2015

A few new

When we got back from Panama this last trip, I printed our favorite island photos in cool matte square prints. I have been wanting to find a way and place to display them, I always forget that while I am often revisiting all our photos and images on my computer,the children are not, and I was wanting them to have visual reminders of their beautiful life and other home. I used this poplar strip and hot glued small clothes pins onto it, then hung it up in the hall, every morning when they skip by they squeal, "starfish! limes! mango's! cashew fruit! and then they are reminded.

new fish hook succulent , very cool
felt balls on Zion's door
frames and plants on my new green desk
I asked Steve to make me a floating shelf above my desk, I had been wanting one so badly, lucky wifey that he always complies
this girl kitty with her tummy full of kittens
the plants in our bathroom are the happiest, all that mist...
new shower
river rock shower floor, feels so good on the toe's

Happy tuesday


No comments:

Post a Comment