Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Fall things

 You guys!! the days are slipping away, cannot believe we have made it to dull november again...
So much of October passed me by, as I sat sewing away, filling orders and building stock for some fairs. What a sacrifice, to miss out on ones life somewhat to pursue work...
This was the first really cold morning, she wanted to wear her furry vest to school but was shivering
thank God aunt Kezia hosted an awesome pumpkin carving soiree
their outfits were borrowed, thrifted and re-used. Put together 100% by them. I think they were 2 pirates, and a tiger
when I can,  I am busy soaking in all the color, the impermanence of it all is melancholy and beautiful every single year
there is nothing very visually appealing about this picture, including me, 
but it was a real, sweet moment captured by my (terrible photographer) husband, I was rolling around on the ground with the kids, while we raked fall leaves.
embracing wednesdays, when this lil guy has no school, doing fun things with him, 
like a bike ride, where we found these neat mushrooms


and finding time for some botanical watercoloring, while he painted butterfly masks.

Happy wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment