Thursday, January 7, 2016

In our house: Update

It has been a while since I photographed or blogged about things in our home, mostly because of the business, it is difficult to find the time I used to devote to buying and making new things, re-arranging, and just using our space as the creative canvas of our lives.
These days I am more interested in minimal living, the less we acquire, the easier it seems to not be spending my days putting things back in their proper places.
Here are some things of beauty that caught my eye yesterday



the kids have made (another) countdown chart to Panama, fun and exciting to cross off the days
one by one. They have also gotten new chore charts, because things were slippin' around here!
baskets, always baskets
Malawi got 2 xmas presents, and he loves them very much, one is this mushroom stool in oilcloth
decorating with my own handmades:  the dip dyed God's eye on my gallery wall
new fabrics, some ikat love
birds eye bedroom view
Malawi's OTHER favorite xmas gift: his peruvian llama!
Imani got this wool felted foxy for her room
truly what I have been busy with, our upcoming trip. 
Lots of details to take care of
sweetness from Imani's peach room. 
playroom
new art supplies from gradma make for new art on our walls
I aspire to surround myself and loved ones with beauty, so when I am say, emptying the dishwasher I can still feel inspired. Sometimes it works ;)

May you also feel surrounded by beauty today
Happy thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment