Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Finally! I-phone photos

Hurray! 
The day has arrived that I have figured out how to upload phone pictures onto my blog. 
I no longer have a functioning camera, and phone photography has become so much easier these days. 
I have missed so many months of blogging because I could not upload photos from my phone. So here is a big catch up.
Lots and lots of work as always:
Dip dyed blue/grey ombre piece with tassels on driftwood
custom order for a gal in texas, pom pom tassel cluster w beads, in warm colors
100% wool modern dream catcher on a wooden hoop w wooden painted triangle
my growing babies
my art camp students beautiful amazing work!
more weavings: black alpaca and mustard wool roving, swoon...
werk werk werk
Imani's homemade birthday cake
our jungalicious dining room
summer shenanigans with the kids
sweetpea

new! and just listed in the shop: watermelon wallhangings
more art camp kiddo's work: painted rocks and dreamcatchers

I am baaack .
Happy hump day




No comments:

Post a Comment