Saturday, December 15, 2012

Holday cards and more

 If you have not received our holiday card yet, it is on its way! and if it is not,  my apologies, hand embroidering all these was a rather insane feat, even for me!  we want you all to know we are wishing you all the very best this holiday season, and a wonderful new year to come ♥

 
 
 
Imani makes a tissue paper xmas tree

                                                And a green paper tree with balls and a little wreath on top

and this one.....

And I experiment with little flag banner cards, with scraps of fabric, I love the results!

Happy saturday,
 we are going to a Posada party with some good friends this evening, and  before that a family HIKE, that is the goal anyway!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE my card, it is so sunny and bright, but yes an insane thing to do...

    E

    ReplyDelete