Friday, November 14, 2014

Bird print watercolors

Inspired by some Anthropologie plates, I embarked on a watercolor afternoon, I really dont know how I managed to squeeze these in, I was babysitting another child on top of my own, and everyone  was home on a half day from school,chaos reigned. The truth is, somewhere, someone in my home was lacking in the attention, food discipline and time that they would normally get, and thats ok, 
I believe I also have the right to make art, and to fulfill myself creatively. Dinner was late, the kids unattended made disasters in the house, and everyone was really glad to have me back focused on them, perhaps a little more grateful


Thinking of having them up for sale in my ETSY STORE
If I can bear to part with them! 
I love birds
Have a great Friday


No comments:

Post a Comment