Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Dip dyed tassel garland and some news

This was a new and different project for me, practicing with dyes.
First I made tassels with the softest, fluffiest real wool

then i dip dyed the ends in fuschia dye
and my own hands in the process
 after the first rinse out
Ta-da! I love the look of these:  soft, fluffy,delicate.  I envision then in a little girls nursery, a child room,  a living room, a baby shower, the possibilities are endless.
They are bohemian, and soft and feminine

Most importantly: you can now purchase this garland and other items featured on my blog (not all, but many!) on my newly opened Etsy store!
I appreciate all the support and encouragement I have received from you all along the way.
Please, please feel free to share with friends and family!
Xmas is on the way, shop local and handmade
Have a great Wednesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment