Thursday, May 14, 2015

Bits and pieces

Selfies before date night with the Hub, on our way to watch brazilian dancing and drumming



I had the best mothers day I can remember, they let me sleep in, oh heavens to that!
and arrived triumphantly in my room carrying this little present they had picked out with their dad, all wrapped in drawer contact paper, lol, what killed me is they all wrote their names, even malawi (kind of looks like Mcguckins)
mani's beautiful card, it had a 3D heart in the middle
Zi's: there we are
Zi made me this rose out of beeswax, but the best part? he decided to unload the dishwasher and wash all the dishes in the sink, hurray to my boy taking initiative and growing up, helpful and kind
the babies drag these little doll pillows ALL over the house, its their job, dear gawd.
 pretty snack
pulling over to see this rainbow after the rain, oh Colorado skies
zi's cello recital
this dumpling
garden almost planted, baby kale on the rise
tomatoes and things
greening up
new " for reading under the buckeye tree" swing
I painted this lion for the boys room, debating weather I like working with acrylics

(( Happy Thursday ))



No comments:

Post a Comment