Monday, May 4, 2015

Life:

Life continues, unabated, with all the needs, business, distraction, love, issues and juggling of a busy family of 5.
Sometimes I forget to pull out my camera, sometimes I choose to use my phone instead, sometimes I dont feel like photographing at all.
Here's what I found from the last 2 weeks

I try to capture those cute clothes they wear, as all too quickly I find myself purging from their closets, grown out of too soon. 
Shark jammies! and Imani, STILL hiding easter eggs.
hot and muggy on the way to piano recital
despite the little worried face she did great, and loved it
May fair day, Imani's class
that lil' face (the kitty one)
As an exaggerated overfeeding mother to my houseplants, I (over)fertilized them and killed a few, sigh, this is a new baby to replace a dead one ( I secretly like it better)
after a parent teacher meeting night, I came home to find this note and a tiny bouquet on my bed from a sweet girl
 translation:
"mama I find these flowers on the walk when you come home"
oh, heavens, when they learn to write
Finally getting around to printing some of my favvies from the Mexico trip:
♥ these matted, and printed on cardstock 8x8 's by artifact uprising you should check them out 
 love these photos so so much
on my green desk,  now I can stare at this boy all day

boiled wool horsie from mexico
and carved wood jaguar head from the Valladolid market,  ♥ the painted spots
 tis that expensive time of year, adding herbs to the herb garden, veggie starters, flowers to the flower pots, and perennials, always adding perennials, though a part of them really never come back..
just playin with sand and dirt, in my onesie that hardly fits anymore
we had a painting sesh,
"girl at sunset" by Imani, age 7
Malawi age 3 : "study in pinks and purples"
and this:
"Girl and a storm cloud" Imani, age 7
wowza

Happy monday


No comments:

Post a Comment