Friday, September 25, 2015

Working on: a few randoms

A lot of tid-bits, bear with me
Imani made these God's eyes to sell at the fair (I know, she might as well take over my shop, right?)

starting to bring plants inside, :( where will they all fit?
perpetual signs of hand work in progress
this guy in his tribal cool
Working on building stock between orders. 
These 100% linen cloud mobiles with felt raindrops are always 
available in THE SHOP
I was hallucinating raindrops after a few days straight of working on these.
If you or someone you know is having a baby,this is a perfect addition to a nursery, or a delightful little room decoration for a bigger child too

Have a great weekend.
Also: I am on Instagram more and more these days, find me at 3KIDSANDCOLORS (ig handle)

Also: Musing mama, a wonderful mother , psychologist and fellow blogger, who runs a website about raising multicultural/ multiracial children in a race conscious world, ran a little piece on our family yesterday.
You can check that out HERE 



No comments:

Post a Comment