Sunday, March 3, 2013

In our house

Spring plates

these 2 sweet girls, thrift store finds!

waddaya know? a sweet spring mug with my initial on it

"sweet seat" booster (we LOVE this!) and Z's new school backpack

Ikea pushcart and Imani's doll catching a ride

turquoise  stackable lunch box, a must now that I am
making 2 school lunches

NEW bamboo bio-fiber tupperwears!!
we love these too much, check out the gorgeous designs, 
and so eco-friendly too

I don't really know what these are for, putting food in and then covering it from bugs?
 they are made of river reeds and hand painted in Bali, and I am simply nuts for 
them
i collect them, then bring them to our Panama home

stack of note paper

this incredible painting was hanging in my parents bedroom for the longest time, and 
I would stare at it, and wish it to be mine, I just KNEW it had to be mine someday
with this beautiful little
black baby.
Well now it is, 
thanks dad!
I once heard it said that things in your home should be:
either functional and completaly useful
or 
~beautiful~
I think they can be both.
Happy sunday

1 comment:

  1. What a bright light you bring to my heart. Love the Karl Priebe, that really goes back......Happy Sunday to you and yours, darling! !

    ReplyDelete