Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Zion


My boy is really growing up, he is long and lanky and strong, just lost another tooth, 
is full of his own opinions and chat, has an irreverent humor that he cracks himself up with
has attitude and.....
is mad at me sometimes.
still slips his hand into mine when we go out together, just him and I.

has an exceptional mind,
and a tender heart
and a bit of a potty mouth (takes that from me)
and I am getting strong glimpses of the 
man 
he will become
which is both 
terrifying
and exhilirating.


2 comments:

  1. Watch out ladies..... what a beautiful young man....ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it amazing how they are all little boy and then suddenly they are not little at all, and they have this brilliant minds and sense of self and you can see that they will be grown up men.... yes it is a bit terrifying, although I suppose that was the whole point...
    Emma

    ReplyDelete