Friday, September 20, 2013

Blue room and things

Well it has happened, that moment when I looked around me at all the (off) white walls and physically yearned for color, this is not a euphemism or exaggeration in my life, but something true to me and real, that I really deeply feel.
So I painted an accent wall (yes, I am married to a painter, but he doesnt have time to paint for ME)
I loved it, it made me happy, so I painted another.
Here are those walls, and a few other shots from home:
ps: hubby did make me this amazing shabby chic headboard from 2 $ pieces of  reclaimed wood

lulu's crib
Imabi;s handpainted wood jewelry box and zebra hook
amazing flea market find, this vintage table, its really the coolest shade, pic hardly doing it justice

so green after all the rains
vintage flea market chairs
happy friday! woohoo,
we are painting our house tomorrow,
green!

No comments:

Post a Comment