Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Beach day with Nicole, Chisto and Zeze


You know how they say you never make new friends after 15?
I dont believe it, mainly because I have.
We were perfectly blessed in our timing to be down here in Basti at the same time as my dear friend Nicole.
 Ususally I try not to blog about other people or their families for privacy's sake, but Nicole was more then happy to be featured here with her family, on this beautiful breezy sunny day that we spent at Wizard beach together.
baby M and Zeze, he is one year older
Nicole and I have looots in common, we are both one of 3 siblings, we both are italian, we both are married to beautiful men from Basti,we both live in the states. Here are Steve and Chisto and the children
Chisto and Zeze

my 2 little crazies, if you were wondering where Zion was, you could have looked out to sea, and you would have  noticed a boy and his surfboard that wouldent come out of the water for anything
I love this ,child, he is golden, and straight haired, the mix reminds me so much of my own children, and I love his big brother Dante too, you may recall, Zions bestest friend, who unfortunately could not make it this trip
M pulled on his hat and strutted along the beach
can YOUR daddy husk a  dry coconut with his bare hands and a rock? didnt think so. M is fascinated
this coconut tree, is UNBELIEVABLY long and thin, it shoots out for what seems like miles into the sky
for perspective, check out Steve down there at the base
Chisto, Mani and Zeze building an epic sand castle
these happy cinnamony kids

Nicole and Steve
bye bye beach
I love this family, and wish them the very best, especially in lieu of endless immigration stalling
 Zeze hadent seen his mama in 6 months, happy now

Waiting for the wedding on Cape cod guys!
have a lovely day everyone


No comments:

Post a Comment