Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Rainbows

With this years opening of my Etsy store I find that I have less and less time for playing with art with the children, when I have a spare minute I am working on orders, or prototypes, or online tweaking things, and I dont like it.
Monday was a holiday, and sunny and warm, that means the sunroom was once again a hospitable place for art making, the kids wanted to make rainbows, so we cut up some cardboard 


M woke from his nap, I couldn't resist snapping photos of his little concentrated face
By the time we hung them up it was getting towards evening, and the light was waning

And I felt happy once again to have made art with them
Happy wednesday


1 comment:

  1. Wow! Really beautiful photo shoot in ALL ways. This should SO be in national magazines I can't stand it!
    Fabulous work, sister and niece!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete