Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Malawi in the morning and a wings order

I am resigned to the notion that most of my winter life and photography currently takes place in my room, on this bed. 
I am ok with that I think. 
Life has been particularly small and quiet with a very very sick girl to care for, but this little guy is ever cheerful, and was a willing muse this morning

Along with my never ending nursing duties of the last 3 days, I have been able to make this lovely order for a  local photographer MY FOUR HENS PHOTOGRAPHY  (very honored btw, and looking forward to seeing these featured in her beautiful work!)
 Malawi had to try them out before I sent them off, of course.



Hoping we are all on the mend soon, and that those of us who are healthy, remain healthy.
If you would like to purchase these wings for your little one you may do so 
Have a great day



No comments:

Post a Comment