Saturday, February 7, 2015

Sunburst paintings

I am thinking valentines, or I should be thinking Valentines, since the kids have to make quite a few for their classmates next week, but it is such a warn sunny winters day we decided to make sunburst paintings instead.
I have recently discovered liquid watercolors, and I am loving how practical they are for little kids, besides the spill factor, they take away all the mixing dance of brushes, paint and water of traditional watercolors, and are more satisfying and easy to spread then acrylics. I taped off some paper, and penciled in the sections, it was a good practice  for them of staying in the lines, and trying out different color combinations.



The sunroom./art room has new art!
Have a happy sunny saturday




No comments:

Post a Comment