Thursday, February 19, 2015

Thursday thrift

We have another one down for the count, M has been so sick , day after day of fever, snot and cough.
Winter, i'm breaking up with you.
On a brighter note, yesterday I slipped into a thrift store while out on errands, and came out delighted by a few treasures I found !
this beautiful little (turkish?moroccan?) lidded basket
some kind of clutch  (india? )its big, beautifully hand embroidered and embellished, and I am storing artwork in it for now

these amazing african tablemats, the beadwork is so vibrant and beautiful
this vase (thanks ma for the flowers)
I bought new succs  
THIS.  I am always on the hunt for carribbean ocean/island/jungle themed childrens books for my little ones,
 they so resonate with them, this one is totally beautiful, and a little sad

Have you thrifted something oh so good lately?
Happy thursday!



No comments:

Post a Comment