Monday, August 10, 2015

New week, new pics

Looking back on this week there are so many more moments I wish I had captured.
We do the best we can I guess
our tomatoes are going wild, we have been loving them so
                              
                                                       homemade playdough
the carnie fest fair and livestock show came to town, hubby and I were so tired we could barely make it home. The kids could have stayed all night.
our mallow and hibiscus are in bloom, tropical reminders
this girl has had a summer full of gymnastics and LOVED it.
I made the most AMAZING taco's you guys
I cleaned the sunroom, there were lots of spiders.but most important: I organized the art supplies
my morning view
We went to church, we snapped some pics
the kids were cray
I have had a lot of orders this week: dip dying wool tassels
we made it to the pond. Sometimes I think our oldest is too old for toys, but I am proven wrong again
I love this pic because :
1, I am relaxing, 2: Malawi looks just like Mowgli the jungle boy.
Look at that little indian boy
my heart
my son captures me weaving

Happy Monday




No comments:

Post a Comment