Monday, December 21, 2015

Gifties and other things

 There is our tree, donning about half the ornaments as other years, due to its spindly little constitution.
I love it.
I love that most of the ornaments are handmade by me or the children, too :)
we made snowmen out of socks and rice, they loved it so much
our advent wreath and ginger bread house.
they made the xmas cards this year too, those little balls are their little finger tips, dipped in paint.
I unwittingly nearly killed this spider plant so many times over the summer, but here it still is, thriving
These are my last minute, 
super inspired and ridiculously labor intensive xmas gifts of 2015:
little hanging succulent planters made of coiled rope, with nylon thread, leather, suede, copper, jute and tiny pompoms and tassels. 
(Hopefully they will be up for sale soon too :)
my photographer's helper



he loves a freshly spread bed in a sunny room

Happy monday 


No comments:

Post a Comment