Thursday, December 3, 2015

Handmade and some other beautiful things

Here is a set I crocheted over the thanksgiving weekend for Madelife gallery in Boulder. 
Made of 100% of the softest virgin wool.  
These little sea creatures  sort of found their way out of my fingers, there was no specific plan for them, and certainly not a pattern. Octopus, squid, jellyfish and a fish.
They swim on an "ocean" of dip dyed blue ombre linen square that is sold with the set. All 100% handmade.

turtle, this is my second time attempting one.
Sunroom plants made it indoors for the winter
she is busy working on a fairytale book
A couple weeks back, it was a block making extravaganza
this mum, a tiny seed had somehow blown into my flowerpot, I put it in the beds out front all summer it grew, then this happened!
Also for Madelife, a unique new prototype of wings, in creams whites and tans

Busy times indeed.
Happy thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment