Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Cornrows

 I love celebrating my kids heritage with some beautiful braids, in Panama its is effortless, 3$ and 1/2 an hour on a  plastic chair  at a makeshift salon under someone's cool house floor and voila!  different story up north, where I finally had to watch a u-tube tutorial to get them right!
here are some  of their styles over the years.

                                                                   ZION'S








AND IMANI'S







'




Malawi gets a tiny top knot, his day is coming too!

When I look at these pics I see a LOT OF WORK, and some patient kids!
have a great wednesday


1 comment:

  1. that was part of the deal :D). And then I showed him on mom's hair and he practiced a little bit with her hair too. cornrows calgary

    ReplyDelete