Thursday, February 14, 2013

February 14 th

Started out like this:
practicing our finger hearts

check out baby M's self satisfied grin
(he is standing now!)
my Z


Most fun part of our day, "heart bombing"  the guncles tree in the dark wee hours, so delicious to think of him waking up to 
THIS
 when he stepped out for his morning paper




my aunts house, a mini heart bombing, lol
Remember that romatic dinner for 2 hubby and I were supposed to have?
look who came along and joined us......
I think I got a little carried away this month, I still have a couple valentines bits and bobs to bore you with, so bare with me for a few more LOVE posts
Happy friday!



1 comment:

  1. I love the Guncles heart bombing.... and your romantic dinner for... three. Kids, what are you going to do.
    E

    ReplyDelete