Saturday, February 23, 2013

Grandpa Panama

Some mornings I wake up with a dull aching of missing this man, grandpa Fue, our "grandpa Panama", my wonderful father in law, Steve's remarkable father.
Here he is with his grandbaby's, the ones we have given him (he has 9 more)

                                                       cat nap with Malawi,




and here with Steve's littlest brother, his late in life baby, 
the cutest ever


Grandpa Panama is the kindest, most just and fair, level headed, intelligent and moral man I have ever met.
He can also cook like nobody's business, his touch in the kitchen is sublime.
I have often said one of the karmic reasons I married my husband was to be able to be close to him  too.
I regret the time our family spends apart from him, because grandpa's arn't forever.
We miss you so much Grandpa Fue!
ps:  what are you cooking today?



No comments:

Post a Comment