Thursday, February 13, 2014

Happy love day

This is what Imani made for her Valentine Henry, 
each child picked another child to give one to.
Its wood (cause boys like wood) its painted oh so sweetly,
 i kept trying to bribe her to give it to me and to
"just make another one for Henry" but she wouldent have it.
Hope you really, really love it Henry (you better).



Z made 10 of these, one for each classmate and his teacher, they are very cute
some gratuitous Valentines shots, 'cause I thought this girl looked pretty as a picture

and this is me, saying: I love you all, dear friends and family!"


Wishing you a lovely love filled Valentines,
hubby told me he is going to buy me a pair of socks, 
'cause the ones I was wearing have holes in them.
How romantic.
Happy Friday!





No comments:

Post a Comment