Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Home again

Its so random what I photograph anymore..
.here is a collection if random shots from home.
Our lemon tree, we finally made lemonade.

changed the playroom wall again, I really wanted a place I could display the kids artwork
thats a self portrait of Zion and I, isnt it amazing?

this is a home with kids, just a dinosaur on a window sill.
our pretty dishtowels caught my eye
A Mola, a sewn art form from the kuna indians of Panama, anytime I see one I think of home.
Flea market find, this one
couldent resist this little wooden car, or its delightful passengers
neither can baby M
hubby put up my thrift store find shelves(finally)I painted them the lightest shade of blue,and gave them different brackets

Imani begged cajoled and pleaded until she got me to make her this winter fairy marionette
Waldorf people will understand... lots of magical puppet show's being put on!
THIS sunrise
THIS nap.


Happy wednesday  xox

1 comment:

  1. Oh i love to look at your blog Lucia. I don't do it nearly often enough. xxxx

    ReplyDelete