Friday, February 7, 2014

Our world

Well I am starting to garner complaints about my lack of blogging, but you see in all truth i dont think you really want to see me blogging, because THIS is the most of what has been going on...
SNOW, polar vortex temperatures, and ice. I wish i could say i was wrapped up cozy and quiet through it all, but I have been crazy busy trying to put in place many logistics of our life, and they all involve lots of paperwork and lots of errands...
Our street lately




Thankfully we have this park right behind our house, and this hill, that has kept the kids sledding happily, while they all acquire snotty runny colds

I should mention Z got a new snowboard (a real one!) goggles, and snowboard boots, he is set to go pro!
he also enjoyed a full day of snowboarding at Eldora ski resort with his uncle, happy days
the kitties are cold, they beg to go out, then beg to come in, and so on and so forth, then they give up and spend the day huddled on my bed, tough life

Our backyard, and daddy attempting to make an igloo

Malawi screaming because his hands were cold
our forsythia bush, poor thing


this here is the excitement lately of baby M's life, buckled in his car seat doing errands with his mom
woo-hoo

Last but not least, this girl lost her second tooth, then the tooth fairy forgot to come, yup.
thankfully she came the next day, whew, close call


Hey, you asked.
Just be glad i didnt post about our leaking toilet, my endless trips to the grocery store, the kids squabbling
and my mountains of paperwork.
But don't be scared away, we have exciting developments in the works!
then I will be blogging your head off.
Happy friday

2 comments:

  1. See we ARE reading your blog! I am sorry for your snow snow snow you should come to Georgia. No snow. Days are getting longer, spring WILL come, really it will, I promise.

    ReplyDelete