Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Mini watercolor paintings and newspaper hearts

I decided after this art project that I really missed my calling; and should have been an art teacher.
I had my niece Francesca out to join us, and besides the flurry of chaos it was sheer fun, 
I love kids and art, or ahem "Kids and Colors" 
lol, really nourishes my soul.

loving the kids creativity


wow

this one from Imani, so great
then we decided to paint newspaper



 baby M "hovering with love" over his cousin F

The newspaper hearts were supposed to be glued to the middle of our painted valentines cards
uhm, yeah that hasnt happened yet

We do have valentines for all our friends now though
Happy thursday!





2 comments:

  1. Missed your calling.... maybe you FOUND it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh MamaL -Fun to be a part of your world, for all of us…xx xxx

    ReplyDelete