Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Escape to the mountains

My sister rented a darling cabin over the weekend, and we escaped suburbia to go and visit them along with our mama and brother, it was such a fresh breath to be up there, I didnt realize fall was so well under way in the mountains, and it was one of those foggy, sunny, misty days, with the musty smell of damp falling leaves and earth, so restorative

Uncle Deo and Z, pure joy, they caught a trout! and we ate it right away, delicate buttery white meat...mhh
this beautiful boy
auntie (thats me) brought up an apple pie,hot out of the oven and baked with the neighbors yummy Jonathan apples
this makes me happy, Imani snapped this of her mama sketching in the forest, it was so peaceful
then the girls wanted to try too
nature sketching
Imani and I took a lovely walk alone

Get yee up to the mountains! 
I cannot believe winter is approaching again, 
but fall is on its glorious way
Happy tuesday


No comments:

Post a Comment