Thursday, September 25, 2014

Throwback thursday: And our 9th wedding anniversary

Yesterday was our 9th wedding anniversary, 
which I would not have remembered, if Facebook hadn't so nicely reminded me.
I then proceed to post a little status about it being our 10th, and was kindly corrected by my husband, who arrived home later that day with flowers, uhm, whoops.
We picked up chinese to go, and went and ate it under apple trees and walked around a lake with the children, yup WITH the children,because thats how we roll.
Below are some precious shots for me, some of the only known photographs of us before children,otherwise known as BC, except for the wedding ones, when of course little Zion was already with us.
I was not interested in photography then, had a crappy little film camera that I barely used, and even our wedding was a simple homely little affair, whipped up in a couple days with no glamour but lots of love (potluck, borrowed dress and a homemade cake anyone?)
And I would do it all over again
here's to nine more!


No comments:

Post a Comment