Thursday, September 4, 2014

Throwback thursday

I spend so much time browsing other people's photo's, I have so many saved on my pc that inspire me,  and sprinkled in with so many other beautiful images, are my own treasured shots.
A friend recently told me we were "the most photographed family she knew", um, i'll take that as a compliment? 
I do have so many amazing photos, to look back at them is to look at so many things:
 hundreds of beautiful outfits that have come and gone, braids and hairstyles that change with the years, little teeth that are no longer here, treasured jewelry that has been worn, loved and broken, trips taken, food eaten, life lived, and children loved.
A very full life.
I feel so lucky
 these are just tip of the iceberg of some of my very favorite shots, if only i could fit them all!




 



Happy thursday!




No comments:

Post a Comment