Saturday, December 27, 2014

The annual kids xmas present haul


This: 
A gorgeous wooden tree and cheetah, is the kind of present you may want to ask yourself weather I got for them, or for me.
Ahem.
BEAUTIFUL book from aunt kezia, oh the pictures though
wooden food, for I and M to cook me more elaborate meals with
 Surprise, new birdie in the middle! she just appeared in the cage, oh that Santa Claus...
 now i cant wait to make sun prints with them
wooden wave puzzle
wool felt stegosaurus, thanks Emily!
train tracks
Gorgeous.
Dont ask: this was on Z's list, a real axe,  woah!
kinetic sand, this has already occupied hours of M's time, yay!
doll bed for Imani's doll Rosabelle
THIS, because  I just swear its Panama, right?
xmas morning magic
Getting to open presents AND hold a bunny
pretty lucky kids I daresay
a handknit blanket from grandma
sand fun: pretty much.
our Amaryllis blooms! perfect timing
Just another mundane, beautiful moment, daddy eating breakfast, M playing, beauty and prints and patterns

There was more, and a giant trampoline (oy vey, there goes my yard)
To quote Zion: "Wow, we are so lucky!"
And Imani:  "Santa was so good to us!"
And thus another xmas concludes,
though I cant say I am sorry...

Happy Sunday




No comments:

Post a Comment