Thursday, March 6, 2014

Hanging fabric flowers

I have been wanting to make these for a long time, they remind me of spring, and pretty flowers, the light shines through them and makes them whimsical and enchanting.
Folded cotton ovals and a dab of hot glue in the fold





 I decided to make this one for Imani's little peach colored room, which for some reason does not photograph well (white walls seem to be the best for pics, oh well)

I gifted this beautiful art piece to my daughter, I like to think she reminds me of Imani when she will be grown, elegant exotic and graceful, she treasures it.


trying this one out for the living room,
 not sure it will stay here, but fun to contemplate



The possibilities are endless with these.
Wishing you a wonderful friday

No comments:

Post a Comment