Monday, March 17, 2014

Sunday

Not feeling so well and not much sleep, had me limp today, 
I have an overwhelming urge to do absolutely nothing and just succumb to the calmness, unproductivity and slow tropical vibes here, and with 3 small children it seems all one can do is  keep everyone fed, clean, entertained and cared for, 
poor hubs and I who hoped to do some work on the house too, sigh
As I was lounging in my bed Imani brought me these lovely  treasures from the yard
Our afternoon view
taking down the trash as the "trash boat" arrives tomorrow morning
fairy


Almost all Steve's sibling came to visit today,  here with brother Fernando, the oldest of all, 
my what good looking boys
and a shy imani photobomb
grandma's porch view

Someone is growing lots of watermelons






Have a great day



No comments:

Post a Comment